Help us to enrich young lives through the power of music.
We wholeheartedly believe that music inspires young people to reach their potential, and that a commitment to excellence is the foundation for success. In order to continue to inspire and engage young musicians, we would love your help.
Our capacity to deliver MYO’s programs, and uphold our commitment to excellence, is a direct result of the assistance we receive from our community.
Become a corporate partner of MYO and demonstrate your company’s commitment to education and artistic excellence.
As a valued supporter of MYO we offer exclusive benefits and engagement opportunities at a range of levels and can tailor our partnerships to meet specific needs and business objectives.
As a corporate partner of MYO you will enjoy:
– Tickets to our Melbourne Youth Orchestra flagship performances at the MRC;
– Tickets to special performances throughout the year (past performances have included MYO opening Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight, side by side performances with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and concerts in association with State Library Victoria);
– Behind the scenes access to hosted open rehearsals at the ABC’s Iwaki Auditorium;
– VIP invitations to the MYO Salon, an elegant private performance;
– Recognition on all printed and digital material throughout the term of the partnership;
– An exclusive private performance adding a special element to your VIP event;
– Naming rights and other bespoke opportunities dependent on the level of support.
For further information please call our Development Manager on (03) 9376 8988.
Gifts by bequest:
Leaving a gift to MYO in your will helps us with vital funds that ensure the future of our music programs for generations to come. This kind of support allows us to plan ahead and look at the ways that we can continue to inspire a love for music, for all young learners, and build a strong future for excellent orchestral education.
If you would like further information with regards to leaving a gift to MYO in your will, please call our Development Manager on (03) 9376 8988.